Wednesday 21 April 2010

Bonjour!!!

So I've finally done it I've joined the world of blogging. No longer shall I lurk behind my screen I decided to take the plunge. This blog will mainly involve fashion, beauty and a few other rambles. Because I will be focusing on fashion and beauty I decided my first few blogs would be a way for you to get to no me and my style. I really hope you enjoy reading my blog!!!


















A quick FOTD this is my everyday make up...

Face:

Revlon Photoready Foundation, shade 004 Nude mixed with Neal's Yard power berry daily moisturier

Gosh cover corrector under eyes in no.1

17 Blusher in Nude for contour

Nars Angelika on the apples of cheeks

Revlon skinlights 01 Natural Lights

















Eyes:

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner 100% black

Maybelline Falsies Mascara

Lips:

Gosh Darling

Sorry about the pictures not quite used to the posing thing yet, but I'm sure I'll get there darlings. Also this is my natural pasty face so in the coming weeks you may see I decidedly more tanned Jessica as I fully intend to crack on the fake tan this weekend lol. Well thanks for checking out my first post, please check back as I will be updating soon.

Au revoir!!!xxx

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online