Wednesday 5 May 2010

Camden Crawl FOTD

Sorry I haven't posted in a while been crazy busy, todays actually my aniversary so I'm feeling extra luvvy duvvy today lol. I have still got to take some pics of my new do and see what you think, also I've got a haul to post when I can figure out how to make the pictures half decent lol. End of ramble lol.
Anyway I went to the Camden Crawl this weekend which was fun aside from the torrential rain. This is what I wore.
Face:

Revlon Photo Ready Foundation 004 nude

Nars Anglelika blush

Revlon Skinlights to highlight

Eyes:

Nars eyeshadow (sorry don't know the name)

Rimmel Liquid Liner

Maybelline Falsies

Eyelure Falsh eyelashes sorry don't know which ones

Lips:

MAC Myth

Blistex lip balm

Sorry about the picture the obligatory cab photo was the only one with half decent lighting. Thanx for reading girlies. Will crack on the blogging at the end of the week.
Mwah!!! xx

1 comment:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online