Friday 6 August 2010

Sugarbomb Review

Hey guys sorry it's been a while, I go on holiday tomorrow and have had zero pennies to buy any new stuff and generally feeling quite uninspired. However I did pick up Sugarbomb by Benefit the other day and thought I would share my thoughts on this product.

Now I should explain I am a sucker for pretty packaging and love Benefit's kitch look, yet usually feel underwhelmed by the product itself. Which is what happened with Sugarbomb. After hurrying home with the product in hand I took all my make up off to try it out on a blank canvas. So with brush in hand I swirled the four colours together and swept on my cheek only to be disappointed it's very sheer, with little pigmentation, even to point where I couldn't get a picture of my swatch to show on camera.

Disappointed I tossed it in with the rest of my make up and left it. I did some thinking and remembered I went through this same heartache with Georgia many moons ago and once I got over the fact that it isn't a blush rather a pretty powder for all over the face, I loved it! So I relented and went back to investigate again, and actually it's more like a highlighter that just looks really natural on the face and I'm super excited to use this on my holiday.

Thanks for reading girlies and like I mentioned I jet off tomorrow so I'll have lot's of piccies to share when I get back and I'll have some ruddy dosh to get back into the swing of things.

Mwah!!! xx

4 comments:

  1. I went through the exact same thought process! I love it as a highlighter though think it gives a very petty finish plus you can layer it over another more pigmented blush first :) x

    racheyem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great colour,

    I have a new fashion blog which i would love you to check out when you get a chance, it has quirky comments on celebrity fashion and great tips and tricks for all fashion lovers.
    New Follower!
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online